Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica AT4033/CL Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Audio-Technica AT-4033 / AT 4033)
We know you've heard it before, but the Audio-Technica AT4033 can do it all. Music Bliss engineers will swear it. And it's been doing it for over 20 years. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this versatile pro-audio classic. The AT4033 features transformerless circuitry that virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion. The results? Great studio recordings of guitars, brass, vocals, strings, and more, every time!
- Nickel-plated brass element baffle provides stability and sensitivity
- 2-micron-thick gold diaphragm gives consistent performance
- Floating capsule assembly ensures low noise
- Symmetrical housing assembly design minimizes internal reflections
- Surface-mount electronics ensure AT reliability standards
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.45" (11.5mm)
- Frequency Response:30Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedance:100 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:77dB
- Self Noise:17dB
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Weight:0.84 lbs.