Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio-Technica AT4033/CL Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (AT-4033/CL)
We know you've heard it before, but the Audio-Technica AT4033 can do it all. Sweetwater engineers will swear it. And it's been doing it for over 20 years. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this versatile pro-audio classic. The AT4033 features transformerless circuitry that virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion. The results? Great studio recordings of guitars, brass, vocals, strings, and more, every time!
- Nickel-plated brass element baffle provides stability and sensitivity
- 2-micron-thick gold diaphragm gives consistent performance
- Floating capsule assembly ensures low noise
- Symmetrical housing assembly design minimizes internal reflections
- Surface-mount electronics ensure AT reliability standards
- Requires +48V phantom power
|Diaphragm Size||0.45" (11.5mm)|
|Output Impedance||100 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||77dB|
|Low Cut Filter||80Hz (-12dB/octave)|
|Included Accessories||Shock MountDust CoverCarry Case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AT4033A|