Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica AT4040 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Audio-Technica AT-4040 / AT 4040)
When Audio-Technica first introduced the large diaphragm, side-address AT4040 mic, we couldn't wait to get one down to the studio to see what it could do. And we were impressed! The cardioid AT4040 is the mic to choose for accurate reproduction of acoustic guitars and percussion. You'll find a multitude of other applications for this versatile mic as well.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic with dozens of applications
- Externally-polarized (DC bias) true condenser design
- Technically-advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80Hz hi-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Includes AT8449 shock mount
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Diaphragm Size:0.8" (20.4mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:145dB (155dB w/10dB Pad)
- Output Impedance:100 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:82dB
- Self Noise:12dB
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz
- Weight:0.79 lbs.