Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATM350D Cardioid Condenser Drum Microphone
When you need a clean, no-fuss way to mic live drums, it doesn't get any simpler than the Audio-Technica ATM350D drum mic package. The ATM350 condenser is a stage standard, able to reproduce the low rumble of a djembe and the crisp crack of a snare without overloading. It's also remarkably tiny. The Audio-Technica ATM350D includes its own shell mount, allowing both audience and performer to focus on the music rather than cumbersome stage stands. And a 5" gooseneck helps pinpoint the sweet spot of a drum. Finally, a thin integrated cable prevents eyesores when multiple AT350Ds are used across a drum kit.
- The clean way to mic drums onstage
- Tiny size won't distract audiences
- 5" gooseneck hones in on a drum's sweet spot
- AT8491D drum mount eliminates the need for a stand
- Handles high SPLs (149 dB) without overloading
- Full frequency response (40Hz-20kHz) faithfully captures everything from floor toms to bongos
- Cardioid pickup pattern elicits a natural sound with minimal feedback
- In-line 80Hz highpass filter fights handling noise
- Violin mount expands the ATM350's applications
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:159 dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio:65 dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Connector:Hirose 10, XLR
- Cable Length:13.1 ft.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATM350D