Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATM350UL Cardioid Condenser Horn Microphone - Long
The Audio-Technica ATM350UL restores the dignity and freedom of motion that years of sharing a microphone has robbed from your horn players. This low-profile, low-distortion condenser mic clips directly onto the bell of a trumpet, trombone, or saxophone, dramatically improving the player's output while placing them directly in the microphone's sweet spot anywhere onstage. Using the ATM350UL, the sound engineer gets full control over the horn section's balance, players can take solos where they stand, and audiences get a clearer view of the stage unobstructed by stands. An integrated gooseneck provides a range of on- or off-axis placement options.
- The clean way to mic horns onstage
- 9" gooseneck provides a range of on- and off-axis miking options
- AT8491U horn mount eliminates the need for a stand
- Handles high SPLs (149 dB) without overloading
- Full frequency response (40Hz-20kHz) faithfully captures saxophones, trumpets, and trombones
- Cardioid pickup pattern elicits a natural sound with minimal feedback
- In-line 80Hz highpass filter fights handling noise
- Violin mount expands the ATM350's applications
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:159 dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Connector:Hirose 10, XLR
- Cable Length:13.1 ft.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATM350UL