Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATM450 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone's extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- 40-20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL:152dB
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:69dB
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Pads:-10 dB
- Weight:0.22 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Shock Mount, Windscreen, Microphone Pouch
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATM450