Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica ATW-2110b Systems 2000 (2000b Series Unipak System) with ATW-T210a Bodypack Transmitters
The ATW-2110b Wireless UHF Bodypack System from Audio-Technica bridges the gap between affordable wireless technology and professional level quality. It includes an ATW-T210 UniPak bodypack transmitter and an ATW-R2100 diversity UHF receiver that can be used when paired with a lavalier microphone in a variety of applications for live stage, fixed installations, rehearsals, public speaking, A/V rental houses, places of worship, and more.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered