Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica MB1k/c Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Cable (MB 1k/c)
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k/c is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. Supplied with a 15' cable, it features Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector. It is also available without a cable as MB 1k; and in the stage-ready MB 1k/pack along with a durable tripod microphone stand that folds for easy transport, a professional Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for flexible positioning, and a heavy-duty 20' XLR-type cable.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock switch design
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connectors
- 15' cable included
- Element - Neodymium Dynamic
- Switch - MagnaLock on/off
- Polar Pattern - Unidirectional
- Weight - 11.9 oz
- Frequency Response: 80 - 12,000 Hz