Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio-Technica PRO 25ax Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone (PRO25ax)
A natural in high-SPL applications, the PRO 25ax is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass, and other highly dynamic instruments. It delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence. Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source, delivering superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback. The included isolation clamp offers versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise.
- Delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30-12,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||-54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||8.1 oz (230 g)|
|DIMENSIONS||4.45" (113.0 mm) long,|
|1.97" (50.0 mm) maximum diameter|
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|