Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer C-1 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (C1) *Deepavali Promotion*
The Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone medium diaphragm condenser microphone is probably one of the best values you'll find in a condenser mic. This is a great all-around studio recording mic, ideal for capturing vocals and instruments in the studio. It also excels in live applications. The pressure-gradient transducer with its shock-mounted capsule produces a smooth, flat frequency response. You get a rugged, die-cast metal chassis, gold-plated XLR connector, a swivel stand mount, and foam-padded carrying case. You can't go wrong with the Behringer C-1.
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Requires +48V phantom power