Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer C-2 Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphones - Pair (C2)
The Behringer C-2 mics are perfect for stereo recording of a piano recital, choir performance, or any acoustic sound source. Small-diaphragm condenser mics are ideal for capturing the quick transients of stringed instruments and percussion. Try one on acoustic guitar - or use the pair on drum overheads. Whatever the source, you get beautiful, lifelike sound. Factory-matched, the C-2s perform admirably in the studio and onstage. A matched pair of small-diaphragm condensers is standard equipment for every studio's mic locker. It's awesome that you can get the Behringer C-2 for the price of a song.
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereo studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET output eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Requires +48V phantom power