Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer DS2800 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter (DS-2800)
For your studio, restaurant, or other commercial sound application, audio engineers at Sweetwater know that distribution is simply a must-have functionality. With a capable splitter, you can send audio to multiple locations and control the amplitude of the signal from a central device. The Behringer DS2800 Professional 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter is a well-priced but highly functional audio splitter that employs ultra-low-noise servo-balanced line level inputs for a clean, clear audio path. The DS2800's rear-panel Mode button lets you choose one or two channels of input and send those channels in up to eight directions (one in/eight out or two in/four out). You also get separate A and B link output connectors for daisy-chaining multiple DS2800 units or sending your input signal on to a FOH mixer or another distribution point. Each channel has a corresponding front-panel rotary Level control and a 5-segment LED meter that brightly indicates signal activity, so you'll always have precise control over channel amplitudes. Plus, all the XLR input/output connectors are gold-plated for the ultimate in signal transmission clarity and integrity.
- Pro-grade audio splitter distributes 1 or 2 audio sources in up to 8 directions
- Choose between 1-in/8-out or 2-in/4-out for mono or stereo operation
- Front-panel rotary Level control and 5-segment LED activity meter for each channel
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with low-noise op amps for exceptionally clear audio
- Link A and Link B separate outputs for daisy-chaining units
- All XLR input/output connectors are gold-plated for exceptional signal clarity
- Designed and engineered with German precision for superior functionality and performance