Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone (ECM-8000) *Deepavali Promotion*
The Behringer Measurement Condenser Microphone ECM8000 is intended for use with the Behringer Ultracurve or any other audio spectrum analyzer. To get great-sounding recordings, you first must know what you're listening to - and if you haven't properly analyzed and corrected your monitoring environment, you're likely deluding yourself. And the more you move from near-field to mid-field monitoring (and beyond), the more crucial acoustic spectral analysis becomes. With its true omnidirectional pattern, ruler-flat frequency response, and ultra-high resolution, the Behringer ECM8000 is purpose-built for this task.
- Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Perfect for use with the Behringer Ultracurve or any other analyzer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Requires phantom power, +15 to +48V