Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer KM750 750-watt 2-channel Power Amplifier (KM-750)
The Behringer KM750 750-watt stereo power amplifier combines ample power with efficient performance. Behringer's Accelerated Transient Response design coordinates your speakers with the speed of the signals that are passing through them, ensuring a tight and punchy sound. Easy-to-use front panel controls and LED indicators make operating the KM750 child's play. The XLR, 1/4", and RCA input connectors on the KM750's rear panel accommodate nearly any source. Connect your speakers securely to the KM750's dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts. A built-in limiter ensures maximum output with reliable overload protection. The Behringer KM750 is a workhorse 750-watt stereo power amplifier.
- 750W 2-channel power amplifier (into 8 ohms in bridge mode)
- Accelerated Transient Response design and high-current toroidal transformer deliver maximum punch and clarity
- Easy-to-use front panel controls and LED indicators for easy operation
- XLR, 1/4", and RCA input connectors accommodate nearly any source
- Connect your speakers securely via dual locking connectors or touch-proof binding posts
- Switchable limiter yields maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel protects your amplifier and speakers
- Active cooling on heat sink prevents overheating
- Lightweight yet durable all-steel chassis
Dimension Packaging Weight : 11.0 kg