Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer Model D Legendary Analog Synthesizer
It's all there. Three punchy oscillators, classic 24dB/octave voltage-controlled filter with resonance, envelopes, LFO, portamento, the works. All instantly familiar — only smaller. The Behringer D is a Eurorack-sized reincarnation of the legendary analog monosynth that started it all. From fat pulsing basses to searing leads to celestial pads: the Behringer D puts a world of musical expression under your fingertips. Throw a patch from the Main Out to the Ext In, crank the Ext In Volume until you hit overdrive, play a note, and twist the filter cutoff. Isn't life sweet? Music Bliss synth mavens are savoring the Behringer D. You will, too.
- 3 punchy-sounding voltage-controlled oscillators
- Classic 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance (Emphasis)
- Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass
- Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise)
- Overdrive circuit
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- CV connectivity
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4" outs
- Behringer's 3-year warranty