Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer Multicom Pro-XL MDX4600 V2 4-channel Compressor/Expander/Gate (MDX-4600 V2)
Compact and complete dynamics processing. The Behringer MDX4600 V2 Multicom Pro-XL gives you extensive control in a space-saving 1U format. Adaptive compression, an intuitive gate/expander section, an ultra-fast and natural peak limiter, plus an integrated dynamic enhancer and de-esser. The MDX4600 V2 packs a lot into a rugged rack-mountable chassis.
Whether you're looking for a portable processing solution, or a permanent installation, the MDX4600 V2 is perfect for your stage or studio-work. User-friendly controls and intelligent circuitry deliver phenomenal performance in an instant whilst an internal switch mode PSU provides noise-free audio and low power consumption. If you want to do incredible things for your vocal and instrument performances, the MDX4600 is the ultimate choice. Giving you a complete and diverse sonic toolkit, this powerful rack unit is an excellent addition to your outboard rig.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Radio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio - even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gate Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable low contour filter prevents 'pumping' due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function can be selected for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level - +4dBu / -10dBv
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240V) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
Dimension Packaging Weight : 3.5 kg