Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer NX1000 2-channel Power Amplifier (NX-1000)
The Behringer NX1000 packs an impressive amount of power into a lightweight, cool-running unit. This power amplifier delivers 300 watts/channel into 4 ohms, 500 watts/channel into 2 ohms, or a whopping 1,000 watts into 4 ohms bridged, so you'll have plenty of headroom to work with. Experience low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption, thanks to an efficient switch-mode power supply. Benefit from a linear frequency response at any speaker load, by virtue of the NX1000's SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation. Beyond that, Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection. The NX1000 comes complete with a built-in stereo crossover, reliable twist-lock speaker connectors, and precise 4-segment LED metering.
- Delivers 300W/channel into 4 ohms, 500W/channel into 2 ohms, or 1,000W into 4 ohms bridged
- Class D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup runs extremely cool
- Efficient switch-mode power supply gives you low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation yields linear frequency response at any speaker load
- Impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers
- Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Positive-detent gain controls with 4-segment LED metering on each channel make gain-staging easy
- Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source
- Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted "unplugging" incidents
- Easy-to-use stereo crossover with full-range and bi-amp modes
- Thermal overload protection protects your amplifier and speakers