Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer P2 Ultra-Compact Personal In-Ear Monitor Amplifier (P-2)
The Powerplay P2 is the powered successor to Behringer's completely passive PM1 personal in-ear monitor amp. The P2 delivers clear audio right to your in-ear monitors with the signal boost of an active amplifier, and it can run up to 12 hours on two AAA batteries (not included). This powerful belt- or strap-worn in-ear amp is specially designed for musicians and performers whose instruments require stationary play. Every part of the P2 is engineered to withstand the rigors of the road, from the smooth rotary volume control to the overbuilt metal enclosure and belt clip. Music Bliss reviewers were impressed with the locking XLR/TRS combo input, which helps keep foot traffic and stage mishaps from disconnecting your monitor source. The Behringer Powerplay P2 uses a standard 3.5mm output jack to drive in-ears, headphones, or earbuds, and it even features an internal switch for selecting mono or stereo use.
- Delivers crystal-clear, amplified audio directly to your in-ear monitors or headphones
- Built for instrumentalists and other performers who primarily play in a stationary position
- Smooth volume control is built to last a lifetime
- Rugged metal housing is engineered for superior durability
- Belt clip keeps the P2 anchored to your belt or strap
- Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- 3.5mm output jack supports in-ear monitors, earbuds, and headphones
- Locking XLR input foils stage mishaps
- Stereo/mono source switch (internal)