Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 2-channel Active Direct Box / Splitter
The Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 Active 2-Channel DI-Box/Splitter can convert two separate unbalanced 1/4" inputs into two balanced XLR outputs. Need a signal splitter? The DI20 does that too. Whether you're a keyboardist, guitarist, or bassist, you'll marvel at the flexibility this little box gives you. Feed it two mono signals, a stereo signal, or a split signal feeding two separate amps. You also get a groundlift and a 3-position input attenuator to school unruly signals - so you can even connect it to your guitar amp's speaker output! The Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 is cool.
- Multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000W
- Groundlift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
- TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life