Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer UltraDrive DCX2496LE Loudspeaker Management System (DCX-2496LE)
Manage your PA loudspeakers with precision using Behringer's UltraDrive DCX2496LE loudspeaker management system. The DCX2496LE gives you superb Cirrus Logic 24-bit/96kHz digital converters for exceptional signal integrity and a robust dynamic range of 120dB. You also get adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs, four different mono and stereo output modes, a choice of Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley filters, limiters across all output channels, and a ton of EQ options. If you've got a large group of loudspeakers to manage, you need Behringer's UltraDrive DCX2496LE loudspeaker management system.
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for a wide range of options
- 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic A/D and D/A converters for phenomenal signal integrity and massive dynamic range (120dB)
- Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and highly musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all ins and outs
- Multiple EQ types (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero-attack" limiters on each output channels for total speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types include Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley with selectable roll-off characteristics
- Adjustable delays on inputs and outputs
- Create up to 60 user-defined presets
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for inputs and outputs
- High-quality components and rugged construction can handle the rigors of the road