Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer Ultralink PRO MX882 V2 Rackmount Mixer / Splitter (MX-882)
Are your attempts to get your signals to multiple places giving you a headache? The Behringer MX882 V2 splitter/mixer makes it easy. This splitter, line mixer, or level conditioner will let you send and receive signals any way you want. Each channel can operate independently in either splitter or mixer mode. Live sound engineers at Music Bliss also appreciate the ability to use the MX882 V2 as a 6-in/6-out level-matching amplifier or DI box too. When it comes to splitting and mixing signals, the Behringer MX882 V2 makes it simple.
- 8-channel splitter/mixer
- Wide frequency range for maximum signal integrity
- Also serves as a 6-in/6-out level-matching amplifier or DI
- Converts signal levels between -10dBV and +4dBu
- 6 mono inputs, 6 mono outputs, 2 main inputs, and 2 main outputs
- Input/output level meters for all channels
- Type:Line Mixer/Splitter
- Inputs - Line:4 x XLR (ch 1-4), 2 x 1/4" (ch 5-6), 2 x 1/4" (main L/R)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (main L/R), 4 x XLR (ch 1-4), 2 x 1/4" (ch 5-6)
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:3.7 lb.