Estimated Shipping Fees - from as low as 0
Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Rackmount Effects Processor (FX-2000)
We are always looking for ways to make our performances leave a lasting impression, the Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 gives you the tools you need to knock the audiences socks off. This multi-effects processor features Behringer's Real Sound Modeling stereo and 3D effects. These effects will make your audience sit up and take notice with lush reverbs and delays. With 100 presets and 100 user memories you will be able to create the perfect resets to recall at anytime. Effects include reverbs, amp simulation, delays, modulation effects, and even psychoacoustics processing.
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms?true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulationdynamicpsychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulationdistortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2-band EQ per effect
- 24-bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128-times oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and ¼ TRS inputs and outputs
- Processor Type:Multi-FX
- Number of Channels:2
- Presets - Factory:100
- Presets - User:100
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:4.5 lbs.
Package Weight : 3.533 kg