Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer X32 Digital Mixer (X-32)
Concentrate on your music, not a confusing mixer interface. The Behringer X32 digital mixer packs everything you need to easily mix and record a live show into a compact, roadworthy chassis. With its amazing-sounding Midas-designed mic preamps, the X32 is also great for the studio. Powerful and intuitive, the X32 sports 40 processing channels and 16 mix buses, giving you the flexibility you've always longed for. It comes equipped for 32-channel recording, with instant compatibility with major DAWs. Its serious signal processing can be quickly configured for sessions of any size. If you're tired of negotiating an endless sea of encoders and menus, then it's time you tried a new approach to digital mixing: the Behringer X32.
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix buses, main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- Gain-programmable Midas-designed mic preamps deliver enhanced dynamic range and superior common mode rejection ratio (CMRR)
- Highly configurable, with up to 40 processing channels and 25 motorized faders
- USB flash connection allowing uncompressed recordings, storing show presets, and enabling system updates
- 6 independent matrix mix buses with inserts, 6-band parametric EQ, and dynamics processing
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- X-USB recording interface card included
- Support for optional Behringer P16-M Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports
Package Weight : 37.533 kg