Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer Xenyx X2442USB Mixer with USB and Effects (Xenyx-X2442USB)
The Behringer Xenyx X2442USB analog mixer will wow you with its transparent-sounding preamps, "British" EQ, onboard dynamics and effects, and user-friendly layout. What's been left out here? Not much. The X2442USB even has a built-in USB/audio interface for effortless connection to your Mac or PC. Working with the X2442USB's intuitive back panel and user-friendly surface topography, you can patch up your show, whip up a mix, blast through sound check, and have a few minutes left over for a civilized meal before curtain time. Life on the road's easy with the Behringer Xenyx X2442USB.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Eight studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable, 2 post fader
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Separate control room, headphones and stereo record outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Record inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for 100-240V flexibility, superior audio performance, and energy efficiency
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life