Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Beyerdynamic DT 250 80 Ohm Lightweight Closed Dynamic Headphone for Broadcast and Recording & Intercom Applications (DT-250) (DT250)
Beyerdynamic's DT250 headphones are a great pick for both broadcast and studio applications. Thanks to their closed design, they provide excellent isolation from outside sources - so they won't bleed sound into your live microphones. With the DT250s, you get a 1/8"-1/4" adapter so you'll be able to use them wherever you need, whether connected to the console or to any MP3 player. Beyond that, thick, super-comfortable padding ensures that you can rely on your DT250s during long on-air or recording sessions.
- Closed-back design effectively isolates to prevent bleed into live mics
- Comfortable padding for extended use
- Include a handy 1/8"-1/4" adapter
- 10Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Approximately 16dB of ambient noise isolation
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:45mm
- Frequency Response:10Hz-30kHz
- Impedance:80 ohms
- Noise Attenuation:16dB, Ambient Noise Attenuation
- Cable Type:Coiled
- Cable Length:9.8'
- Replaceable Cable:Yes
- Plug Size:1/8", 1/4" adapter
- Weight:.53 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.5 kg