Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Bose Sub1 Bass Module for L1 Pro Portable PA Systems
Add some serious bottom end to your portable PA system with the Bose Sub1 bass module from Music Bliss. With a slim profile and a 480W Class D amplifier design, the Sub1 churns out serious low-end performance — all the way down to a bone-rattling 40Hz! How does the Sub1 deliver the low-end goods while remaining compact? The answer is its 7-inch by 13-inch Racetrack driver. Often found in small audio systems, Racetrack drivers use an elongated cone shape to match the performance of traditional circular speaker cones in a slimmer format. Bose has enlarged the typical Racetrack driver design to deliver solid, room-filling low end from a slim, travel-friendly footprint. The Bose Sub1 can complement nearly any portable PA, but thanks to optimized EQ setting, it pairs perfectly with the Bose S1 Pro system. And, if you want to elevate it, the Sub1 includes an M20 threaded insert for mounting to Bose’s adjustable speaker pole accessory.
- Compact subwoofer for portable PA systems
- 480W Class D amplifier delivers low-end down to 40Hz
- Slim 7-inch x 13-inch Racetrack driver matches the performance of larger traditional speakers
- Optimized EQ setting for S1 Pro makes dialing in your PA a piece of cake
- M20 threaded insert for mounting to an optional Bose adjustable speaker pole
- LF Driver Size:7" x 13"
- Total Power:480W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR, SubMatch (thru)
- Mounting Options:Floor, M20
- Weight:35.5 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 20.5 kg