Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss DD-500 Digital Delay Pedal
Packed with twelve distinctive, fully editable delay modes, the BOSS DD-500 digital delay pedal provides you with unlimited creative possibilities. The DD-500 also gives you a graphic display that's incredibly easy to follow while performing and editing, onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations, a phrase looper for creating mind-blowing layered performances, and customizable control settings for real-time expression that's second-to-none. And with 32-bit/96kHz processing throughout, you can expect studio-level sound every time you stomp on the DD-500. When we evaluated the DD-500 here at Music Bliss, we conjured up everything from basic echoes to lush spatial textures to spot-on emulations of vintage delays. The BOSS DD-500 is a one-of-a-kind digital delay pedal!
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with twelve distinctive delay modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivaled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations
- Phrase looper for creating mind-blowing layered performances
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Maximum Delay: Time 10 seconds
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"1 x expression pedal MIDI
- I/O In/Out/USB Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6.75"
- Depth: 5.44"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: No optional
- Boss PSA series: 9V DC 500mA adapter available