Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss DM-2W Waza Craft Delay Guitar Pedal with Patch Cable (DM2W)Ever since the original DM-2 analog delay pedal left the market in 1984, pedal collectors have been on the lookout for its dark and moody bucket brigade tone. The BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W isn't just a reissue DM-2 - it's a total rebuild that offers you the same amazing character with none of the clock noise that plagued the original - and that's just the standard mode. Next, there's the DM-2W's custom mode, which increases the maximum delay time from 300ms to 800ms and adds warmth and clarity to the repeats for a more modern analog-delay sound. What's more, both of the DM-2W's modes take advantage of two additional modifications, which include split optional split wet/dry outputs and an expression pedal input that lets you control delay time on the fly.
Free 2 units Patch Cable
- A custom reissue and redesign of the original 1977 DM-2 analog delay pedal
- New bucket brigade circuit topology provides authentic tonal character without clock noise
- Standard mode offers the dark and brooding analog delay sound of the original DM-2
- Custom modes doubles the delay time to up to 800ms and adds warmth and clarity to the repeats
- Split outputs let you run your direct and delay sounds separately
- Plug in an expression pedal for on-the-fly delay time control
|Maximum Delay Time||800ms|
|Inputs||2 x 1/4"|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4"|
|Batteries||1 x 9V|
|Power Supply Included||1 x 9V IncludedAC Adaptor Sold Separately|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DM-2W|