Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss DS-1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Simply put, the BOSS DS-1 distortion pedal is a modern classic. For the better part of 30 years, you've heard this orange box put through its paces on countless top rock recordings - from Kurt Cobain's "Nevermind"-era grunge to the renowned distorted tones of Steve Vai. The DS-1 is affordable, it's incredible sounding, and it's a rock pedalboard staple - the perfect first distortion stompbox and one that may well be your last. Whether you pair it with your guitar's single-coil or humbucking pickups, expect rich, dynamic-laden tone with the BOSS DS-1.
- Tone, Distortion, and Level controls
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 470 ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -122 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, AC Adapter Jack (9V DC)
- Power Supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 4 mA (9V DC)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V type (6F22/9 V)
- Optional AC Adapter - Roland PSA-120S
- 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight: 15 oz
- Pedal Type: Distortion Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Power Supply Included: No