Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Boss RV-500 Reverb Multi-Effects Pedal (RV500)
The power and versatility of BOSS's 500 Series digital effects pedals come to reverb in the RV-500 multi-effects pedal. Loaded to the brim with gorgeous-sounding reverb effects, the 12 onboard reverb types mean tonal adventurers will never run out of inspiration. And editing these sounds can be a straightforward affair or take tone tweakers down a deep well of options and sonic perfection. BOSS has a long legacy of lauded reverb effects, such as their RV-5's legendary Modulate mode and their COSM modeling of famed Fender spring reverb tones. The RV-500 is like your own personal library of all of these sounds in a single stompbox.
- Reverb multi-effects pedal
- 32-bit/96kHz processing delivers studio-level sound
- Unlimited creative possibilities with 12 distinctive reverb modes
- Customizable control settings for unrivaled real-time expression
- Graphic display for easy-to-follow operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories for storing your favorite effect configurations
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- True stereo operation
- Tap tempo rate control for certain parameters
- Pedal Type:Reverb
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (control/expression)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Bypass Switching:Switchable - buffered/true bypass
- USB:1 x Type B
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:225mA
- Batteries:4 x AA
- Weight:2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:RV-500