Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
D'Addario EPBB170 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings - .045-.100
D'Addario's EPBB170 Phosphor Bronze acoustic bass strings faithfully capture the warmth, bite, and depth of your instrument into an amp, mic, or PA. These strings are specifically formulated for the modern acoustic bass, precision wound from corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze onto a hexagonal high-carbon steel core. The result is a full, lively, long-lasting tone and exceptional intonation up and down the neck.
- Specially formulated for the modern 4-string acoustic bass
- Warmth, bite, and depth
- Enhanced tone into an amp, mic, or PA system
- Dependable intonation up and down the neck
- Corrosion-resistant phosphor bronze on a hexagonal high-carbon steel core
- String gauges: .045 .065, .080, .100
- Guitar Type:Acoustic Bass
- Number of Sets:1
- Gauges:.045, .065, .080, .100
- Winding Type:Round
- Core Material:Steel
- Winding Material:Phosphor Bronze
- Scale Length:Long