Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
D’Addario EZ920 85/15 Bronze Acoustic Strings - .012-.054 Medium Light
Combines 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze, delivering a bright tone that accommodates a variety of musical styles. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation, perfect for any level of acoustic player.
- Hybrid gauge designed for a balance of light gauge high strings for easy bending and medium low strings for heavy strumming
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .034, .044, .054
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.5 kg