Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Darkglass Alpha Omega Dual Bass Preamp/OD Pedal
The Alpha Omega bass pedal from Darkglass Electronics is so much more than an excellent DI. It's also a pedal-sized preamp and a savage-sounding distortion effect. The Alpha Omega was codesigned with Karnivool bassist Jon Stockman and combines a dynamic saturation circuit with a 3-band EQ and balanced line driver. Level, Drive, and Blend knobs dial in and fine-tune your clean and overdriven signals. Growl and Bite switches increase or decrease the Alpha Omega's low- and high-frequency saturation. And dual outputs make parallel processing and running your signal to a PA or mixing console a piece of cake.
- Bass preamp pedal and DI box with saturation circuit
- Designed with Karnivool bassist, Jon Stockman
- 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Drive knob controls the amount of saturation in your overdriven signal
- Blend knob adjusts the ratio between clean and overdriven signals
- Growl switch dials in the amount of low-frequency saturation
- Bite switch tunes in the amount of high-frequency saturation
- Parallel output for parallel processing
- Direct output for running into PA systems and mixing consoles
- Pedal Type:Bass Preamp, DI and Overdrive
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (out, parallel out), 1 x XLR (direct out)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:30mA
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.5 kg