Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Electro Harmonix Blurst Modulated Filter Guitar Effects Pedal (Electro-Harmonix / EHX)
Synth-style filter modulation may not be for everybody, but if you enjoy funky filter sweeps or simply want to explore new avenues to enhance your guitar effects, then you're going to love the Electro-Harmonix Blurst modulated filter pedal. The Blurst follows the tried-and-true modulated filter formula used by countless synthesizers: you start with a variable resonant filter — usually a lowpass filter like the one featured in this pedal — and then modulate the filter cutoff point with an LFO (low-frequency oscillator). The results can be exceptionally stunning, especially when you combine the Blurst with other effects.
- An LFO-modulated, variable-resonance lowpass filter in a stompbox
- Create dramatic frequency sweeps with sharp resonant peaks
- Variable Resonance control lets you control the frequency boost around the filter cutoff
- Set the speed of the LFO with the Rate knob or sync it to the tempo with the Tap footswitch
- Tap Divide settings let you subdivide the rate within the set temp for advanced rhythmical effects
- Dial in the range of the frequency sweeps with the Range control and use the Shape to adjust the waveform style
- Mix the filter into your tone via the Blend knob to protect some of your tone from extreme sweep ranges
- Plug in an expression pedal to add extra dimension via direct Range, Rate, and filter frequency control
- A truly amazing effect on its own, but also a great way to get more out of the effects you already have
- A particularly good addition to any of Electro-Harmonix's keyboard-emulation pedals or POG models
- Great for guitar, bass, keyboards, and anything else you feel like plugging into it
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg