Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Ernie Ball 3721 Regular Slinky Cobalt Electric Guitar Strings - 3-Pack (10-46)
Ernie Ball Cobalt guitar strings are made of a new alloy formulation that gives you higher output, better sound, and longer life. Cobalt strings feature a special iron/cobalt blend that has a stronger magnetic relationship with your pickups than any other alloy. The results are an extended dynamic range, stellar harmonic response, and beautifully balanced high, mid, and low tone — great for rocking out. Music Bliss guitarists love the Ernie Ball Slinky Cobalt strings for their tone and durability.
- Three sets of cobalt strings deliver punchier, higher output and beefier lows
- Increased midrange focus, harmonics, and sustain
- Alloy lasts longer than conventional strings
- .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Guitar Type : Electric Guitar
- Number of Sets : 3
- Number of Strings : 6
- Coated : No
- Gauges : .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Core Material : Steel
- Winding Material : Iron/cobalt alloy
- Winding Type : Round Wound
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.5 kg