Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP E-II Eclipse DB - Vintage Black [Made in Japan]
You'll notice the ESP E-II Eclipse DB solidbody electric guitar is built to rock even before you plug into your amplifier. The classic single-cutaway body is made from mahogany topped with flame maple, giving this ESP Eclipse DB the same tonal foundation as some of the most-played guitars in rock. And top-notch touches like the Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners and Gotoh TOM bridge/tailpiece provide performance you can count on day in, day out. Factor in an aggressive pair of EMG humbucking pickups, and you've got a ton of potential in this ESP Eclipse solidbody electric guitar.
- Classic-looking electric guitar, built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Mahogany body topped with flame maple is a classic recipe for rich tone and snappy articulation
- Premium hardware for reliable performance and long life
- Dual EMG humbuckers give you the sound of vintage PAF pickups, with hotter output
- Thin "U" neck profile plays fast and smooth, excellent for fast-paced playing
- Set-neck construction enhances sustain and note definition
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : Eclipse
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Top Material : Maple
- Body Finish : Satin
- Color : Vintage Black
- Neck Material : Mahogany
- Neck Shape : Thin U
- Radius : 12"
- Fingerboard Material : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay : Pearloid Flags
- Number of Frets : 22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length : 24.75"
- Nut Width : 1.653"
- Nut Material : Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Gotoh Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners : Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup : EMG 60 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls : 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings : Elixir, .010-.046
Dimension Packaging Weight : 10.0 kg