Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP E-II Horizon NT-II - Tiger Eye Amber Fade [Made in Japan]
The ESP E-II Horizon NT-II is a straight-ahead, no-filler axe that puts rocking tone in your hands. Featuring a resonant mahogany body with a quilted maple top, the E-II also has two EMG pickups that deliver stellar rock tone. The maple neck-through-body with ebony fingerboard is another highlight on the E-II, providing incredible feel and response and epic sustain. And the 25.5" scale length is perfect for down-tuned styles a feature we really love here at Music Bliss.
- Fast-playing, hard-rocking electric guitar built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Sleekly contoured mahogany body with sustain-enhancing maple top
- Pair of EMG active pickups delivers warm, aggressive PAF-style tone
- Neck-through-body construction enhances sustain and note definition
- Gotoh Tune-o-matic bridge/tailpiece delivers rock-solid tuning stability
- 25.5" scale is perfect for down-tuned playing styles
- Body Type : Solidbody
- Body Shape : E-II Horizon NT-II
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Top Material : Quilted Maple
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Color : Tiger Eye Amber Fade
- Neck Material : 3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape : Thin U
- Radius : 12"
- Fingerboard Material : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay : Offset Blocks
- Number of Frets : 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length : 25.5"
- Nut Width : 1.653"
- Nut Material : Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Gotoh Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners : Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup : EMG 66TW Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : EMG 57TW Humbucker
- Controls : 1 x master volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings : Elixir Nanoweb Lights
Dimension Packaging Weight : 10.0 kg