Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Full Recording Studio Set/Bundle: Audient iD14 with NT2-A Microphone, M50X Headphone, HS5 Speakers, LX61+ Midi Controller, Mic Stand and XLR Cable
- 1 x Audient iD14 High Performance USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Rode NT2-A Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphone Black
- 1 x Yamaha HS5 5-Inch Powered Studio Monitor Speaker - Black (Pair)
- 1 x Nektar Impact LX61+ 61 Key Synth Action Keys Keyboard Controller
- 1 x Gator Rok-It RI-MICTP-FBM Tripod Microphone Stand with Fixed Boom Arm
- 1 x Microphone XLR Cable
Audient iD14 High Performance USB Audio Interface :
- 2 Class A console microphone preamplifiers
- 2-in/4-out high-performance Burr-Brown converters
- 1 discrete JFET DI instrument input
- Separate headphone amplifier output stage
- Console-style monitor control with:
- Mono, polarity, cut, talkback, and cue mix
- 2 Neutrik combo connectors for mic/line inputs
- 8-channel ADAT input lets you expand to a total of 10 channels
- Balanced 1/4" main outputs
- Control your DAW and plug-ins with the iD14's virtual scroll wheel
Rode NT2-A Condenser Microphone :
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1" edge terminatedgold sputtereddual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: OmniCardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable highpass filter: Flat80Hz or 40Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0dB-5dB or -10dB.
- Ultra low noisetransformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in SydneyAustralia.
- SM6 Shockmount
- XLR Cable
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Exclusive NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD w/John Merchant
- Requires +48V phantom power
Audio Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphone Black :
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance and build quality
- A favorite of top audio engineers and pro-audio reviewers
- 15Hz-28kHz frequency response
- 45mm drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for flat response and superior accuracy across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent isolation in loud environments
- 90-degree swiveling earcups for easy 1-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband materials give you comfort and durability
- Collapsible design gives you space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (3.9'-9.8' coiled cable, 3.9' straight cable, and 9.8' straight cable)
- A top choice for tracking, mixing, DJ monitoring, and personal listening
- Includes carrying pouch and 1/4" screw-on adapter
Yamaha HS5 5-Inch Powered Studio Monitor Speaker - Black (Pair) :
- High-performance drivers and mounting system
- 5" cone woofer, 1" dome tweeter
- Large magnets in an advanced magnetic circuit design
- Built-in bi-amplification (45 watts LF, 25 watts HF)
- Dedicated power amps are perfectly matched to the woofer and tweeter
- Enclosure is designed to kill unwanted resonances that can influence sound
- Room Control and High Trim response controls give you optimum response in any room
Nektar Impact LX61+ 61 Key Synth Action Keys Keyboard Controller :
- 61-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 9 control faders and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Faders and encoders show default parameter assignments for easier visual navigation
- Full transport controls
Gator Rok-It RI-MICTP-FBM Tripod Microphone Stand with Fixed Boom Arm :
- Heavy-Duty Metal Tube Construction
- Fixed Boom Arm
- Twist-Clutch Height Adjustment
- Tripod Base with Rubber Feet
- Black Powder-Coated Finish