Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Hercules DJControl STARLIGHT with Serato DJ Lite Software | Illuminated base plate with RGB stroboscope, Virtual DJ Compatible with Excellent Jog Touch Detection, Seperated Deck & Bass/Filter Knob Installed. (Starlight)
Ultra-compact, ultra-light, ultra-practical and ultra-unique with its lights, the DJControl Starlight packs all the features needed to mix and scratch with Serato DJ Lite. With its built-in audio interface, the DJControl Starlight offers pre-listening in the headphones so you can then play your mix on speakers, which is perfect for learning or creating new mixes. The system is so comprehensive for its size that it boasts all the essential features such as bass equalization/filter knobs for smooth transitions or touch-sensitive jog wheels for easy scratching. The added bonus: the bright and powerful RGB backlighting with unique strobe effects to make it easier to learn how to mix.
- Audio : Built-in audio interface
- Master out for speakers: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Headphones out: 1/8” stereo (3.5 mm)Audio resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
- Controls Per Deck : 2 decks
- Touch detection on jog wheel
- Backlit Base :
- Visual information controlled by Serato DJ Lite
- Put on a stunning show with the RGB strobe effect backlighting
- 4 pads x 4 modes (hot-cue, loop, fx, sampler)
- Controls On Mixer : Crossfader; master volume knob; headphones volume knob;
- 1 bass EQ/filter knob per deck;
- 1 deck volume knob per deck
- Fun lighting helps you learn to mix :
- Control the lighting of the base from your controller or directly in Serato DJ Lite thanks to the 7 modes:
- 1. LED off
- 2. LED on
- 3. Beat 1 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, turning off between beats.
- 4. Beat 2 Program: The LEDs light up in red at the first beat of the main song and in blue on the following beats, without turning off.
- 5. Master Volume Program: the LEDs light up in white; their intensity depends on the volume
- 6. Waveform Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck reproduce the colors of the waveform of the respective tracks.
- 7. Cue point Color Program: 2 LEDs per deck light up progressively, according to the color of the upcoming Point Cue.