Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ISP Technologies DECI-MATE Micro Noise Reduction Pedal
Noise is the enemy. It murders your tone, muddles your playing, and pegs you as a rank amateur. That's why you need the ISP Technologies DECI-MATE. It's an effective way to clean up your guitar rig, and thanks to its small footprint, it won't gobble up pedalboard real estate. The DECI-MATE offers superior performance when compared to traditional noise gates, by virtue of Decimator X technology, which flawlessly tracks everything from rapid-fire staccato riffs to long, sustained phrases — no chopped-off notes here! Beyond that, an all-analog circuit ensures absolute transparency with no digital artifacts. Face it — your pedalboard needs noise reduction, and the DECI-MATE delivers the goods. There's a reason that so many guitarists play through Decimator pedals — they sound amazing!
- Micro Decimator pedal
- An effective way to clean up your guitar rig
- Decimator X technology flawlessly tracks everything from rapid-fire staccato riffs to long, sustained phrases
- Superior to traditional noise gates — won't chop off sustained notes
- All-analog circuit offers 90dB of ultra-transparent noise reduction with no digital artifacts
- True bypass operation doesn't color your tone
- Small footprint doesn't gobble up pedalboard real estate
- Pedal Type:Noise Reduction
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:40mA
- Manufacturer Part Number:DECI-MATE