Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ISP Technologies Stealth Ultra-Lite 180-Watt Pedalboard Power Amp
Now it's possible to come by real analog gain and saturation from a pedalboard-sized guitar amp! The ISP Technologies Stealth Ultra-Lite is a Class AB amp/preamp with 90W RMS of gain (180W peak) to drive even a power-hungry 4x12". Enjoy the high headroom and let your pedals season your sound, or drive the input for glorious analog-colored breakup. The Stealth Ultra-Lite is so efficient that it rivals Class D amps in its class, saving your back for the long sets and your expensive half-stack for the studio.
- Portable amp for your pedalboard
- Measures just 5" x 4"
- All you need to drive a speaker cabinet
- Enough power to hang with a drummer
- 90W RMS (180W peak) of all-analog, Class AB power
- 12dB preamp is ready for guitar-level signals
- High headroom — great for pedals
- True analog breakup when you drive the input
- Bass and Treble EQs tame stubborn cabs with 10dB of cut or gain
- Delayed power-up — eliminates pops
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:90W RMS @ 4 ohms
- EQ:2-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply:19V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:0.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:Stealth ULTRA-LITE