Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
JBL LSR310S 10 Inch Powered Studio Subwoofer
Designed as a companion to JBL's LSR active studio monitor series, the LSR310S powered subwoofer takes the low-end load off of your nearfields. A 10" down-firing driver delivers tight and focused bass, so you get truly balanced 3-way sound. Onboard the LSR310S, you'll find a selectable crossover that sports JBL's XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting, giving you plenty of flexibility to get the low-end contour you need. Ask anyone at Music Bliss : adding a subwoofer to your studio, such as the JBL LSR310S, makes is easier to create great-sounding productions. JBL's Slip Stream port ensures that the LSR310S provides tight and focused bass at any volume. A wide selection of inputs and outputs let you integrate this sub into your studio quickly. Hear what you've been missing in your studio with the JBL LSR310S active studio monitor.
- Powered Studio Subwoofer designed to provide top-notch low end to modest-sized control rooms
- Down-firing 10" speaker and Slip Stream port provide tight and focused low end
- Selectable crossover and volume control lets you tune your system precisely
- XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you get deeper, more resonant bass sound
- XLR and TRS balanced inputs give you low-noise performance with your studio gear
- Dual XLR outputs
- Powered by a highly efficient 200W (RMS) Class D amplifier
- Speaker Size:10"
- Driver Type:High-excursion, down-firing driver
- Total Power :200W
- Crossover Frequency:80Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL:113dB
- Input Types:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Output Types:2 x XLR
- Weight:34.3 lbs.