Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Joyo R-07 Aquarius digital delay+loop Guitar Effects Pedal With Free Patch Cable (R07)
The JOYO R-07 Aquarius guitar effect pedal is a multi-mode delay guitar effect pedal & looper. Use it as a delay pedal, a looper pedal, or both at the same time. The Aquarius has 8 digital delay effects built in with tap tempo to set the delay time and has 300 second recording, playback, dub, stop and delete. The Tap Tempo function enables you to adjust the delay’s speed in between the repeats. Hold down the foot switch for 2 seconds to activate the tap tempo mode the LED goes red. Then tap the switch for the start and tap again for the end. The time between is the delay time.
The JOYO Aquarius has 8 different delay settings to select from, they are:
- Mod - adds chorus modulation to the repeats.
- Low Bit - glitchy 8 bit, for some nice lo fi glitch repeats.
- Reverse Echo - It makes everything backwards and shoegazy.
- Tape Echo - Sounding like a tape echo, crisp modulating repeats.
- Digital Delay - For crisp note delays, retaining the shape and tone.
- Analog Delay - For smooth rounded delays, gradually losing shape.
- Galaxy - far out spacey, a little bit of glitchy reverse, out of this world.
- Tube Echo - Sounding like a true tube and tape echo, gradually losing shape.
Free Patch Cable
- Weight : 248g
- Input Impedance : 2.2MO
- Output Impedance : 100O
- Dimensions : 109*67*48 mm
- Rated Current Consumption : 100mA
- Working Voltage : DC 9V(center minus)