Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Lewitt DTP 340 TT Dynamic Instrument Microphone (DTP-340 TT / DTP340TT)
The DTP 340 TT Dynamic Instrument Microphone from Lewitt is a rugged, dynamic microphone well suited for capturing drums, percussion, amplifier cabinets, woodwinds, and other instruments in both live sound reinforcement and recording applications. Its wide frequency response yields uniform results, while the supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback at the side and rear sections. The DTP 340 TT's high SPL handling reproduces transient (peaking) audio signals without distortion.
- Ideal for Drums, Percussion & Woodwinds
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Wide Frequency Response
- High SPL Capability
- Capsule : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Frequency Range : 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Impedance : 500 Ohms
- Sensitivity : 1.4 mV/Pa
- Output Connectors (Analog) : 1 x XLR 3-Pin
- Dimensions : ø: 1.6 x L: 3.7" / ø: 40.64 x L: 93.98 mm
- Weight : 5.82 oz / 165 g
- Package Weight : 1.55 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9.7 x 7.5 x 3.3"
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg