Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin DXK2AE Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Hardcase
The Martin DXK2AE acoustic-electric guitar is one of those instruments that just makes you want to play it for hours. It's a great find, giving you unmistakable Martin tonality and feel you just won't find anywhere else. You get a Hawaiian Koa HPL top, back, and sides for an exquisite look, and a low-oval neck profile that makes the DXK2AE easy to play. And with built-in Fishman Sonitone electronics, you'll get great tone plugged in too. Music Bliss got a great value in an acoustic-electric Martin - the DXK2AE!
- Classic Martin styling with premium Fishman electronics in a traditional dreadnought design
- Sitka spruce "X" bracing enhances projection and tonal balance
- Hawaiian Koa HPL top, back, and sides for an exotic look
- Modified low-oval neck profile plays fast and smooth
- Fishman Sonitone electronics system for excellent sound on stage
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Hawaiian Koa Patterned HPL
- Back & Sides Wood:Hawaiian Koa Patterned HPL
- Body Bracing:X
- Neck Wood:Natural stratabond
- Neck Shape:Modified low-oval
- Fingerboard Material:Black richlite
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome tuners
- Bridge Material:Black richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone system
- Strings:Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:15.6"
- Body Depth:4.8"
- Overall Length:40.5"