Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin MEC12 Clapton's Choice Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Strings
Martin's Clapton's Choice Phosphor Bronze guitar strings give you the signature acoustic tone favored by one of the world's most iconic rock and blues artist. "When I play acoustic guitar, whether in a studio or on stage, these Martin Strings are my choice," says Eric Clapton, "They deliver the sound that I demand." Known for their excellent tone, brilliant clarity, and extended lifespan, Martin Phosphor Bronze string are favored by serious guitar players everywhere. Once you experience the warm and mellow tone of these Clapton's Choice Phosphor Bronze guitar strings, you'll be hooked for life.
- Eric Clapton's Choice for light-gauge (.012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .054) acoustic guitar strings
- Made from premium 92/08 Phosphor Bronze for a warm and mellow tone
- Built to provide extremely long playing life
- Guitar Type:Acoustic Guitar
- Number of Sets:1
- Number of Strings:6
- Gauges:.012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .054
- Core Material:Steel
- Winding Material:Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type:Round Wound
Package Weight : 0.1 kg