Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin OM-21 Acoustic Guitar with Hardcase (OM21)
A true Martin original, the OM is considered by many to be the design that ushered in the modern era of acoustic guitars. Martin unveiled the OM in 1930 as their Orchestra Model — a new body design that departed from the 12-fret designs they had offered since their founding in 1840. The OM offered a 14-fret neck and a 000-inspired body that translated to big, projected tone — ideal for the popular dance hall and orchestra-style performances of the time.
- 000-14 fret acoustic guitar with timeless Martin tone
- Performing Artist neck taper and satin-finished neck responds beautifully
- Rich lows, detailed mids, and smooth highs from the rosewood body topped with spruce
- Expect a lifetime of reliable performance thanks to premium components like the real bone nut and saddles
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Orchestra 000-14 Fret
- Color:Natural, Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Brown Faux Tortoise
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Style 28 Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light