Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Mooer Cali-Dual Micro PreAmp (Cali Dual) (011)
Californian classic 100 Watt head, that has been synonymous with the sound of hard hitting, heavy guitar tones for over 25 years. CALI DUAL was created from a sample MOOER made of an original, first run specimen of this very popular amplifier. There’s no mistaking the sound of this unique, double rectified legend. Just like the original, Cali dual has a lush clean channel that’s very versatile and a drive channel that goes from low gain to insane!!! MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Modes ： Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input ： 1/4” mono audio jack.（Impedance: 1 meg Ohms）
- Output ： 1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements : AC adapter 9V DC , center negative.（Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.）
- Current Draw : 300mA
- Dimensions : 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight : 160g
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.2 kg