Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Mooer GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal (GE-100)
By using a completely new digital platform, the GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor provides the richest, most authentic and modern tones. Whether it's stompbox simulation, amp simulation, or other Mooer effects, this multi-effects processor does it all. The GE100 gives you the power to create your own unique sound thanks to its easy operation and versatile function.
Why is distortion so important to every guitarist? It's the bedrock of every guitarist's tone. From light overdrive to smooth sustain crunch to stormy crazy metal distortion, the GE100 can handle it all. During the R&D process of the GE100, Mooer’s algorithm engineer made the distortion the top priority. After careful modeling and testing, the end result is a variety of 23 distortion sounds and 7 amp simulations to satisfy all your distortion needs.
The GE100 has a familiar look to its multi-effects counterparts. However, its functions and its concept of operation have highlighted Mooer’s philosophy of pursuing perfection.
- Super large LCD display, bigger than units in the same price range. It makes a very clear and concise indication of information and also makes the using and learning process easy and fun.
- 8 effect modules, including 66 effect types, providing you with the most unique Mooer sound library. Simply rotate the knob above the screen and the tone is at your command.
- 80 preset patches and 80 user patches, enough for creating your sound library. You can save any preferred tones by simply pressing down the SAVE button.
- By using 180 seconds looper and a drum machine which contains a variety of rhythm patterns, you can create your own music without using a computer.
- 6 assignable expression pedal parameters which greatly improve the convenience and diversity of controlling the tone. Unique adjustable output mode setting allows you to use line out mode to still get a good tone when playing without an amp.
At the beginning stages of R&D, Mooer’s engineers had tried to do something unusual. After careful marketing research and positioning, they finally decided to add Scales&Chords dictionary 1.0 in the GE100. Whether you are a complete newbie or a skilled player, you may be confused by some weird chords and scales sometimes. The good news is that the GE100 can give you all the answers. In the dictionary, Mooer has crammed in as many scales and chords as possible. By using the lesson function, you can master hundreds of scales and chords very easily. Your friends will no longer laugh at you as a newbie who can only play triads and minor pentatonic scales.
- Large, bright LCD display
- Eight effect modules and 66 effect types
- 23 drive sounds with seven legendary amp simulators
- Assignable expression pedal
- Scales & Chords dictionary
- Tap tempo function and 180 seconds looper
- 40 Drum rhythms and 10 Metronome rhythms
- 80 Factory preset patches & 80 User patches
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg