Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Motu 16A 32x32 Thunderbolt / USB 2.0 Audio Interface with AVB
If youe looking for a system that can meet the needs of a wide range of professional audio applicationsthen check out the MOTU 16A hybrid audio interface. With 16 balanced analog inputs and outputsthe 16A serves as an excellent conduit for your outboard microphone preamplifiers and other studio gearand an additional 16 channels of ADAT I/O on optical ports provide you with plenty of expansion for multi-channel mic pres and more. Thanks to its Thunderbolt connectivitylatency is no hurdle for the 16Athough the onboard DSP mixer offers latency-free routing for monitoring and mixing. MOTU AVB Ethernet lets you network multiple AVB interfaces to your 16Aand advanced capabilities even let you use it as a standaloneiPad-controlled digital mixer if you like.
- A fantastic 32-in/32-out hybrid audio interface for studio and live sound applications
- ADAT optical digital I/O lets you expand your system with additional gear
- Choose from ultra-low-latency Thunderbolthigh-speed USB 2.0or iPad/iOS (w/ Camera Connection Kit) connectivity
- Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQdynamicsand effects provides latency-free routing
- Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device - no computer needed!
- MOTU AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
- Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces
|Computer Connectivity:1 x Thunderbolt1 x USB 2.0 Type B|
|Simultaneous I/O:32 x 32|
|Built In DSP/FX:Yes|
|Analog Inputs:16 x 1/4" TRS (line in)|
|Analog Outputs:16 x 1/4" TRS (line out)|
|Digital Inputs:2 x Optical (ADAT)|
|Digital Outputs:2 x Optical (ADAT)|
|OS Requirements - Mac:1GHz Intel CPU or higher4GB RAM or more recommendedOS X 10.8 or lateriOS/iPad compatible (with camera connection kit)|
|OS Requirements - PC:1GHz Intel compatible processor or higher4GB RAM or more recommendedWindows 7 or laterUSB 2.0 audio class compliant hosts|