Estimated Shipping Fees - from as low as 0
Jim Dunlop MXR M292 Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay Pedal (M-292 / M 292)
With the Carbon Copy Deluxe, MXR took their popular analog delay pedal and added a cluster of oft-requested features. First of all, the Deluxe extends its delay time up to 1.2s, and it maximizes every millisecond with tap tempo and a tap division feature. You can call up both the original Carbon Copy's darker tone or the vibrant articulation of the Bright version, and the Mod function's internal controls have been conveniently relocated to the top of the pedal. You also get an expression jack, programmable presets, and more. This is truly the ultimate Carbon Copy!
- Analog delay guitar effects pedal with up to 1.2s of delay
- Tap tempo functionality makes synchronizing your delays to a song's tempo effortless
- Tap division feature with 4 subdivisions: dotted 8th, 8th, triplet, and 16th and an easy-to-read status display
- Bright switch toggles between the original Carbon Copy's darker tone and the Bright version's more articulate sound
- Mod function with top-mounted Speed and Width controls adds shimmering beauty to your tone
- Expression jack for external control of various functions
- Programmable presets allow for quick changes during a performance
- True-bypass switching preserves your guitar's tone
- Pedal Type:Delay, Modulation
- Max Delay Time:1.2 seconds
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (expression)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Manufacturer Part Number:M292
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg